- Except for Holiday Weekends and Fall foliage Season, the deposit on a reservation cancelled more than two weeks prior to arrival will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. On Holiday weekends and Fall Foliage season, the deposit on a reservation cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded less than a $50 cancellation fee. Any cancellation not received within the specified cancellation periods will be refunded only if the room is rebooked, less applicable cancellation fee.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable, and once booked our reservation cancellation policy is applied.
- We do not “overbook” our rooms. We hold your reservations for those dates, turning others away for that time period. For this reason, if you leave earlier than scheduled, you will be charged for the entire reservation, unless rooms manage to be re-booked.
- A one-night room deposit of 50% is applied a time of reservation. All reservations require a credit card. The remaining balance is due at checkin. Amenities are added to the deposit as they are included in reservation price.
- Checkin times start at 12 noon for studio, 3 pm for Inn. To arrange a flexible checkin time, please contact management 48 hours prior to scheduled checkin. A valid ID will be requested at checkin for verification.
- Check out is by 11 am. You may decide for a later checkout, this option is associated with a fee.
- We accept Debit and Gift Cards as payment, but do require a major credit card on file for incidentals. If you do not have a major credit card, there will be a $100 cash deposit required returnable at checkout. A valid ID will be required at checkin for credit card validation.
Hours Of Operation
- Office hours will be from Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Lobby hours are from 9 am – 12 am 7 days a week. Front door is locked at 8 pm. Holiday and off peak times may vary depending on demand of business.
- With regards to Children, we recommend no children under 13 years of age – because of our recent renovations. Custom Glass Shower Doors, Custom Glass Sinks and corded light fixtures are common throughout the Inn.
- Smoking is prohibited unless in designated outdoor areas.
- Smoking on decks, or in rooms will result in a $200 cleaning and fumigation fee.
Pets cannot be accepted at our New Hampshire bed and breakfast. We are happy to provide boarding information.
- We do have policy flexibility for groups renting the entire house for their stay. Feel free to enquire with a call, or text to 603-307-0020 for any questions. If we are not available, we are probably helping our guests! Feel free to leave a message, or email us as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.